CREATING INTERIORS THAT SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS
We are an award-winning concept-driven Interior Design Consultancy that creates beautiful and enduring environments in the everyday spaces in which we live, work and play.
We specialise in providing bespoke design experiences for restaurants, bars, hospitality and leisure projects, and private residences.
Our success is born from the experience and dedication of our small talented team who work hand in hand with our Clients from concept to completion. The reputation we have built is a reflection of our commitment to design-thinking, our attention to detail, and our passion for premium craftsmanship.
We approach every project with a fresh perspective and a keen interest in cultural and contextual considerations, whilst focused always on honouring our Clients' vision and budget.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Our most recent Awards include:
- 2017 Honoured Winner of Perspective Magazine's '40 under 40, Asia's Rising Talent'
- 2017 Awarded “Gold” at the Singapore Design Awards
- 2015 Nominated for the President's Design Awards, Singapore
- 2014 Awarded “Asia’s Top Designer” at the Singapore Design Awards
UNDERSTAND • CREATE • DELIVER
Our services include:
- Interior Architecture & Design
- Strategy & Concept Design
- Brand Development
- Operational Space Planning & Schematic Design
- Design Documentation
- Bespoke Furniture, Lighting and Accessories
- Procurement & Styling
- Art and Sculpture Consultancy
- ID Project Management
Geila Daughtrey is an award winning Interior Designer and a founding Partner of Rockett Studio.
Having spent 12 years honing her skills working for some of the leading Architects and Designers in London and Singapore, Geila set up Rockett Studio in Singapore in 2014. With projects spanning across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, her expansive list of credits include designing restaurants and bars for Gordon Ramsay, Kempinski Hotels, Accor Hotels, BMW, Rolls Royce, PizzaExpress and private concierge service Quintessentially, to name but a few.
Geila is an Executive Member of the Design Business Chamber Singapore (DBCS), and a registered member of the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).
Geila's works have been featured in numerous international publications, including:
- Wallpaper Magazine
- The Straits Times
- The Business Times
- The Peak Magazine
- Gourmet & Travel Magazine
- Singapore Airline's Silverkris Magazine
- Home & Decor
- BBC Good Food
- Food And Travel
- Time-Out Singapore
- Singapore Tatler
- Prestige Asia